Palparan to Military – “I can’t trust your leadership to look after my rights”

According to NBI (National Bureau of Investigation) The Retired Major General Jovito Palparan who was recently arrested after more than 3 years as fugitive, has lost his confidence with the present Armed Forces of the Philippines leadership.

I cannot trust the set of officials in the Armed Forces to protect my constitutional rights because they are also thinking the future of their careers,” said Palparan.


The retired general however declined to state the name of the officer that he claimed to have lost its confidence

Years ago, Palparan was disappointed on how his case was handled by military after the end of Macapagal administration. He even told on an interview that “he never received any support from AFK and even denied to use houses in Camp Aguinaldo as his hideout.”

 “I would never involve the AFP and never entered the camp after I went into hiding and have not abandoned nor betrayed by my organization” Palparan said.


He even said that his former inactive colleagues and former supporters helped him to avoid arrest in Bulacan. And Palaparan said that he has relatives in Mindanao who were active members of the New People’s Army.

No comments:

Post a Comment