Davao Mayor Duterte to kill the person behind the “Duterte for president movement”

Mayor Duterte said he would kill whoever is behind the viral movement to make him run as President of the Philippines in 2016 elections, saying that he would rather die early than enter Malacañang Palace.

Duterte warned the prospective financiers never be fooled by the groups who push him to run. “Do not be misled, I am not running, and some people suspected that I’m behind with the moves,” said by Duterte during a television program.


Don’t get swayed, I am not running, and I do not need your money,” Duterte said. He said that he did not know who started the campaign, but if he knew exactly who started it, he will be killed.

He paraphrases his declaration that he has not been interested in the position of the Philippine President, and would not be in the future.


I rather die early than entering the Malacañang Palace as President,” Duterte said.

No comments:

Post a Comment