Mayweather says that his father was totally wrong about him fighting with Pacquiao

Floyd was not happy on what his father's recent statement that a fight with Pacquiao will definitely happen.

Floyd Mayweather was nippy to dismiss a showdown with Pacquiao that will definitely happen down the line. He even went saying that his father Mayweather Sr.  who work as his trainer, might end up getting fired for the comments that was made.


"Well my father is totally wrong (that the Pacquiao fight will definitely happen). Like I said before, we have people constantly being removed from the Mayweather Promotions team, Team Mayweather, and we also have people being removed from The Money Team," said Floyd Mayweather Jr.


"I want my dad to be with my team, but if he continues to go out there and speak on things that he has no knowledge about without communicating with me, then I must get a new trainer."

1 comment:

  1. I must apologize to Mayweather, Sr. that he is the one so scared.
    Now we know it's his dogtailed son.

    ReplyDelete