Abu Sayyaf Rebel Group digs German hostage’s grave

The Abu Sayyaf group rebels dug a grave for two Germans that they kidnapped and threatened to behead this was according to the hostages.

 “I’m sitting here in a hole. They dug a hole, three meters by 1.5 meters. They told me this is my grave. They pushed me inside the hole,” Okonek, who was put on the dxRZ-Radio Mindanao Network by the Abu Sayyaf group spokesman Rami.


They have told me that they will kill me…I have not seen anyone from government... Please do everything to get us out here,” Okonek added.

 Okonek has been guarded by at least 10 gunmen around the clock, his captors giving him enough food, but he weak and lost 20 pounds.


Abu Sayyaf said they will behead Okonek and his wife Dielen tomorrow if their demands for the Php250 million ransom and the Germany’s withdrawal support for US-led campaign against Islamic State of Iraq and Syria are not met. 

No comments:

Post a Comment