Duterte – Remove all the Billboards urging me to run as President

The City Mayor of Davao Duterte ordered the removal of the billboards around Davao city urging him to run for the next presidential election as in the said upcoming poll in the year 2016.

During a press conference, the Davao mayor emphasized again that he is not willing and not interested in running for any higher position, saying that he is already contented being the Davao City mayor.


Please remove the billboards” I don’t like those billboards to be seen by the people. I don’t want to be a charlatan and I will never dream of what I cannot be in this world,” mayor said.

Mayor Duterte shared his plans for retiring in politics at end of his term. The mayor however, said that his daughter Inday Sara is the only one capable successor of the mayor.

“It’s not for a political dynasty as what the mayor says, and we don’t hhave those. But my daughter Inday can carry my will as mayor as I will retire after my last term,” mayor said.
The Davao mayor also cited his health situation as the main reason why he plans to retire from the politics.

No comments:

Post a Comment